In Scotland we have a wonderful range of hotels and castles to offer our clients.
- Welcoming 3 star hotels which are ideally placed. They all have or are near to good restaurants and probably a decent pub as well.
- Elegant 4 star hotels and country house hotels. These all have great rooms, friendly bars and restaurants and offer high standards of service and comforts. Some have leisure spa's so if you wish to have a pool or spa in your hotel please let us know when making your inquiry.
- 5 star resorts and city centre hotels. Some of these hotels are worldÂ famous locations such as Gleneagles, Turnberry or the St Andrews Old Course Hotel. These all have great spas and their service levels are fantastic.
- Castles. Many of our Scottish castles have been transformed into wonderful hotels and to stay in one is a special experience for everyone. The Carnegie Club at Skibo Castle is amongst the finest resort style castles you will find anywhere. This is run in an all inclusive, membership club and you can only stay there once before taking out a membership.
- City Centre apartments. Rather than choosing a hotel in the city, many of our guests prefer to have the space and flexibility of renting an apartment. We have a range of 3, 4 and 5 star serviced apartments in Edinburgh and other cities and these can be great properties for small groups or families.